The PLC is comprised of carefully selected undergraduate leaders who are committed to
- Support and advise their peers
- Share resources
- Create and promote events and learning opportunities
Requests to be added to the Pre-Law Google Group and general inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of Personal Career & Development
- All undergrads are recommended to visit the OPCD to discuss the intersection of subjects and their career goals
- Major/minor planning, internships, resumes, interviewing, etc.
Office of Academic Advising
- OAA assist all undergrads in academic planning and general advising
- Oversees faculty/staff and student advising as well liaisons with other camps pre-professional tracks (i.e. Pre-Health, Engineering)
Other WFU Student Pre-Law Organizations
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- Mock Trial Team (Contact Beau Marlette, PLC, email@example.com)